Whether you are a weekend warrior or a professional musician, here is an opportunity to play with one of the finest bands in the country without even auditioning! How? The answer is simple: invite a world-class band into your home by getting hold of a copy of "Band In The Pocket!".
Part Acoustic Bluegrass, part Electric "Young Country", and all fantastic!
From Traditional Acoustic Bluegrass to electrified "Young Country" this one is chocked full of pure pickin' and grinnin'!
Smokin' recording sessions...without the solos and vocals!
Inspiring grooves that make you want to play!
Extended lengths for a great workout!
Easy to follow chord charts and outlines!
The Perfect Pocket for Your Solos!
1. Tune –up Notes
2. Louisiana Line key of D An upbeat Zydeco groove heavy on the back beat!
3. Back Porch Breakdown key of C All acoustic Bluegrass in 2/4 time straight from the Smokies.
4. Just Blame Country key of E A Tulsa time groove with all the cool of a '56 Chevy.
5. Dancin’ At The V.F.W. Hall key of D Polish your belt buckle with this acoustic smoothie.
6. Too Much Candy For A Dime key of A This two-stepper glides like a beer on a wet bar.
7. On The Wing key of E A go for broke "buckdance" in 2/4 time
8. Red Neck Rock key of A The Georgia Satellites meet Dwight Yoakum... sort of.
9. At The Country Club key of G Part Swing and part Two Step, but all Country!
10. What Is That Light? key of D Sway in the arms of this sweet Gospel groove
"In the pocket" is a term studio musicians use for tracks that have a perfect feel and great dynamics, with each part fitting naturally with the others. "Band In The Pocket!" has been purpose-built from the ground up, and mixed to provide a groove that inspires heart-felt solos and jams.
All the CDs have lots of tracks, lots of variety! The tracks are each 5 to 6 minutes long! Handy "Tuning" tracks too!
Reading the accompanying booklet is like having a fellow band member talk you through each song by providing an outline and showing chord changes. Novice players will learn to listen for cues in each track, while learning to keep good time and play with a strong, tight rhythm section. Seasoned professionals will appreciate having an inspiring foundation on which to build new solos, or simply enjoy ripping through their favorite riffs.